terça-feira, 30 de julho de 2002

Eu e a Sylvie entrevistamos os Flunk.
Duas respostas do Ulf que me parecem interessantes:

- The "Blue Monday" version is wonderful. Which is the relation with Flunk and "Blue Monday" or between Flunk and New Order?
I have been a fan of New Order since the 80's, and I have had an idea of doing a cover version of "Blue Monday" with female vocals for years. New Order make great tunes, and I guess I wanted to highlight this more than they do themselves, cause they always seem to consentrate on the energy in their songs... We do another New Order-cover when we play live, an accoustic guitar version of "True Faith".
It's veeeery beautiful!

- "For sleepyheads only" has the strong declaration "I Love Music". Do you love music? How much?
Hard to rate - but I definitely can't live without it. My head is always full of it, and I love great tunes. Tunes that you can feel in your belly, like REMs "Find The River" or Nirvanas "Something's In The Way". I'm a melancholic, I like the beauty of sad songs - cause they tend to make me happy...

Depois conto mais...

Sem comentários: